Friday, November 20, 2009

Yee-ikes!

First, I just wanted to say thank you for the kind welcome backs and kudos on my hat. I've missed my little blog quite a bit, and it's good to be back in the saddle.
As for the yee-ikes... Last night I realized that I've been knitting wrong. I've been working through the back loop, and that explains so many things. It's why I couldn't visually tell the difference between a ssk and a k2tog increase, why my attempts at lace were failing, and why the pictures were confusing me. (I figured it out when I'd forgotten how to do a m1 increase and had to go back into my books to find the instructions, and when that looked funny I looked up the knit stitch instructions.) I feel like the world's biggest doofus. Ah, well. I'm frogging the Jaden sweater again anyhow, and I'll finish off my three pairs of GIP (gloves in progress) as started as I've come too far with them all to stop now.
One day I'll get it all figured out. :D
By the way, have you seen Regretsy yet? It's definitely NSFW, but one heck of a laugh. Trust me. ;)

1 comment:

Got something to say? Go ahead and say it! :D