Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Becoming even more poly-craftual.

First, a new block for my BAMCAL2009 afghan:


Done in my good ol' Red Heart Super Saver in Real Teal and Linen. As always, I had to upsize my hook, but my trusty J didn't let me down.

Second, I've decided to learn to knit. Well, re-learn. I actually could at one point in time, but those damned pointy sticks and I just didn't get along. They were slow, and felt clumsy to my eighteen-year-old hands. Ten years later, I've decided to give it another go, mostly because I get so tired of seeing these awesome projects on Ravelry that i want to make...just to learn they're knitted. Trust me, I'm not putting my beloved hooks away. Far from it. I just want a few more options of patterns to choose from. But I doubt I'll ever make those silly sticks move the way I can make my hooks dance.

Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Go ahead and say it! :D