Saturday, January 24, 2009

Progress and pride


Squee!!!!!! I've been plugging along on my little top, and it's coming together so well. I've even finished more than this picture shows, but you'll have to wait until I'm completely finished to see the whole thing. Be patient. :) I'm proud of myself for sticking out a project this lengthy, as usually I would have given up on it a long time ago, but I'm making myself keep going.
After I finish it, i'm going to start working on stuff for my etsy shop as well as for family and friends. since i'll be pulling three third shifts at work, I bet I can get ten to fifteen hats finished by the fourth of february. I'll link the shop once i've got a few things stocked.
I'm also proud that two people have either emailed me about or commented on the post for my Tam It All to Heck! pattern. Means other people are trying out something I designed. Gives me the happy pants. :) I'm also tickled that it's listed on Crochet Pattern Central in the hats section. Feels like validation. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Go ahead and say it! :D