Yes, indeed, it is the first of March, and the beginning of National Crochet Month. Sweetness. I've got a ton of projects lined up to celebrate. (Hey, what else did you expect from me?) So... list time!
1. Start and finish 3 squares for my BAMCAL afghan. (This doesn't include the one I'm working on tonight, which is almost done, but was a part of February's patterns.)
2. Finish my submission for the Milkweed Project.
3. Retro Rings Tam (and this time not get so frustrated by the gauge problems I had last time I tried it).
4. Finish my design for CLF's book 3.
5. 2 Sweet Pea shawls from Stitch 'N' Bitch Crochet for my mom and Mama Nariman
6. Knot Ugly Shrug from Stitch 'N' Bitch Crochet for me
7. Some simple little things for the Etsy shop.
Man, my hooks will be flying this month, ha! I doubt I'll finish them all, but danged if I'm not going to give it a shot.
Now, off to finish the last 2.5 rows of the square, and maybe get started on that tam. (I think my Blue Sky Alpaca dyed cotton will work perfectly. :) )