Monday, March 2, 2009

NatCroMo is off to a decent start.

First, I finished that blasted popcorn hearts square.

I can't tell you how much I hated that pattern, and finished it only out of sheer determination. It ate up over half a skein of Red Heart Super Saver. Over 100 yards of yarn for one freakin' square. Yeegads. And if I never do another popcorn stitch it'll be too soon. But, I finished it, and it will be part of the bedspread o' love.
Second, I finished my Retro Rings Tam. Completely the opposite with this one. I loved the pattern, and I was absolutely right about using the 9mm hook with the Blue Sky Alpacas cotton. Came out perfectly, fit just right, and I absolutely love it. :D

And, just because I love it so much, I'll model it for you.

Now, off to start the first of three March squares and work on my freeform project for the IntNatCroMo party group. Yay! (Sometimes, one can accomplish much when one is sick in bed, yes no?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Go ahead and say it! :D