Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Today's adventure in crochet...

Led me to spend WAAYYYYYYYYYY too much time hanging out at Spin a Yarn (not like that's a bad thing ;) ), talking to Nancy and Deborah and watching them try to give Nique (the Angora bunny) a haircut...which, I'm sorry, was REALLY funny. While there, I picked up a skein of Tatamy Tweed to use to make a hat for my etsy shop (and yes, I have the designer's permission to make and sell up to a dozen of them, but I'm only planning on making one of each version in the pattern), and some more sunshiney Fantasy Naturale for Mom.
Came home, and put the latest square on the hook aside for a while so I get get started on my shrug. I decided to just use my dark purple RHSS for it because a) it's for me, so it doesn't have to be nice, and b) I already have a lot of it. I also did a little work on my freeform piece. Mine is pretty lame compared to everyone else's, but that's okay. (I'm particularly loving on the one by Tanya.) It's my work, and I love it. Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for the compliment, I am stumped on todays though D is for Drops Thats a head scratcher??
    Oh and yours is not lame , I am amazed at how perfect that A is and can't wait to see what you add to it today

    ReplyDelete

Got something to say? Go ahead and say it! :D