Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Today is made of win. Literally. :D

First, my pattern for the Cabaret! Men's Thong (at least, I'm assuming this as I got an email from the Fearless Leader of the CLF containing a permission form, and I've been asked to redo the photos) is going to be a part of All Growed Up: Lusty Loops and Toys for Adults! (That would be CLF's book #2, if you're behind.) Color me excited! Seriously. :D

Second, turns out I won the handmade tag game posted by my friend Tanya, and now it's my turn to offer up a giveaway.
It is now your opportunity to win one of three handmade items made by the Slave to the Hook herself. But first here are the rules:
Requirements:
1. You have to be crafty and willing to make three handmade gifts.
2. You must have a blog that you post to regularly.
Here's how it works:
I will randomly select three people to receive a handmade gift from me. They then have to post this game on their blog offering a handmade item(s) of their own to three people and so on.
Now, I'm going to play a little differently. Everyone else I've seen do this has given away sets of things, and told what they were giving. Not me. Three different items, three different surprises with no one getting the same thing. And you won't know what you've won until I announce the winners. ;) Evil genius? Yes I am.
So, you want to play? To enter, simply leave a comment on this post at the earliest saying you would like to play. Please include your first name and a link to your blog. I will randomly choose three people and announce them. Deadline to post is March 30th. :D Good luck!

Now, back to my halter top, which is coming along nicely. (I started making it when the yarn choice wasn't working out for Mama Nariman's shawl, and I had to do something with the yarn. And for your own reference, Bernat Baby Sport is not a good substitute for Classic Elite Flash. But if someone does know of a good substitute, please let me know because I need about 600 yards of the stuff.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got something to say? Go ahead and say it! :D